Secure, HIPAA compliant gathering of applications and health questionnaires
Tailored Plan Elections
Comprehensive and streamlined experience to make plan choices for all lines of coverage
New hire onboarding compliance document storage and delivery
Digitally signed forms, surveys, and questionnaires for any purpose
- Multilingual in Over 100 Languages
- Health Data Analytics
- Secure Messaging to Insurance Carriers
- Electronic W-4 and I-9
- ERISA and other compliance document acknowledgement
- Mobile Device Optimized
- Custom Enrollment Experience
- Employee Health Questionnaires
- Health Insurance Applications
- Mixed-Media approach to Increase your Revenue
- True Digital Signatures
- Affordable Solutions
What Is eHealthApp?
eHealthApp provides agency-branded portals for insurance agents and brokers to allow employees of group customers the opportunity to complete health insurance applications, enrollment elections, and other forms online. The secure processes create efficiency for everyone involved – employees, employers, brokers, general agencies, and carriers.
“Technology is finally becoming a bigger part of the health benefits world! We have found eHealthApp gives us the flexibility, the look and feel that fits our agency along with friendly support to meet our growing agency’s needs. Thanks eHealthApp for moving our business into the future!”
Jason Huth, Managing Partner, FIT Insurance Group, LLC
Easy to Setup
With our simple interface, applicants, brokers, and carriers can be up and running on eHealthApp almost instantly.
Custom and Flexible
Handling enrollment from the most simple
benefit package to the most complex.
Our experienced and dedicated team
will support you through
every step of the process.
- Fast - eHealthApp can cut weeks out of the quoting and enrollment process, simply by capturing and distributing information at the speed of digital. Error elimination, legibility, and better workflow management means information flows from applicants to producers to carriers in record time and better underwriting decisions are made more quickly.
- Efficient - Applicant data which is entered once online can then be distributed to different carriers’ systems for various insurance products from year to year. Data entry and data scrubbing is minimized and the seamless flow of digital information eliminates redundant and error-prone data re-entry.
- Easy - With our simple interface, applicants, brokers, and carriers can be up and running on eHealthApp almost instantly. Applications are submitted with a few mouse clicks, downloaded in seconds by carriers, and underwritten faster and more easily. Brokers can submit to additional carriers instantly at any time in the process.
- Secure - Our utmost concern is to protect private health information and comply with HIPAA and HITECH. Multiple layers of security, advanced security protocols, and our proprietary Secure Workflow Application Tracking (SWAT) technology help to minimize your exposure and keep personal data safe throughout the entire pipeline
- Proven - Since 2005, a multitude of applicants have obtained quotes and insurance through our secure, efficient, and easy-to-use platform. As the industry evolves, brokers and carriers remain committed to eHealthApp, which is regarded as an increasingly critical technology that has helped to modernize business processes. Introducing best of class health application software early on, our technology is superior to our competitors, such as FormFire and EasyApps, by providing 100% accuracy in undewriting every time. (All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.)
Get Started With eHealthApp
eHealthApp’s founder and owner holds an MBA and a computer science degree and has extensive experience developing secure solutions, working in the financial sector prior to creating eHealthApp. The powerful eHealthApp technology is maintained and continually enhanced by USA-based computer scientists with the input and direction from staff seasoned in the health insurance industry as brokers and account executives.